Letter to the Class of 2021

Back to Article
Back to Article

Letter to the Class of 2021

Ashley Hernandez, Sophomore Class President

Hello class of 2021! This is your president, Ashley Hernandez. The council and I have many events planned for our class, and we can’t wait to get started. Our main highlights of the year will be the student/faculty basketball game in February, and the Powderpuff Game in June, which we highly encourage you all to attend and participate in. We have also been working on class apparel, so please stay alert for when that drops! Attending and supporting these events greatly contributes to your class, as the profits will follow us to junior and senior year. This allows us to have the funds needed for the events you all (and myself) are excited for, such as junior prom, homecoming, and prom.
        Along with these events, there are also events run by the entire student council, which we definitely recommend you attend. Some events to mark on your calendar are the Clifton Kicks Cancer showcase in March, and the CHS 2019 Color Run in May. With your cooperation, we can have an amazing high school experience. We recently made an instagram page for our class, @cliftonhs21. I will be posting announcements on that page to remind everyone on upcoming events and activities. Thank you so much for all of your support, and please remember you can always contact me with any questions or suggestions for our class.
-Ashley Hernandez
  2021 President