Letter to the Class of 2020

Back to Article
Back to Article

Letter to the Class of 2020

Jessica Alexander, Junior Class President

Hey Juniors! My name is Jessica Alexander, and I am your class president. I am joined by Nicole Alexander (Vice President), Andrea Dubbels (Recording Secretary), Anthony Zawrak (Corresponding Secretary), Arantxa Martinez (Treasurer) and  Francesca Fierro (our Junior Representative). We have started working to raising money this year that will go towards Junior Prom, Senior Prom, and lowering class dues. With your participation and attendance at Junior Class events, we will be able to make our Junior and Senior years the best that they can be!

The Student Faculty Volleyball Game will be held on Friday, November 30 at 7 pm in the Lower Gym. Tickets are $5, and every ticket lets you enter into a raffle divided by grade. Seniors can win free class dues ($45), Juniors can win a pair of Junior Prom tickets ($70), and Freshmen/Sophomores can win a gift card.

On Tuesday, January 15 between 4 and 8 pm, the Junior Class is holding a fundraiser at Chipotle on Route 3. One third of the proceeds will be donated to the Junior Class, so make sure to stop by with your friends!!

We will be selling Carnations on Thursday, February 14 for Valentine’s Day. Stop by throughout the day to buy something for your valentine!

Spirit Wear is sold in L5 every Wednesday during lunch periods. Sweatshirts are $25 and T-shirts are $10, available in black or gray.

On behalf of the Junior Class Student Council, we look forward to an awesome year, and are open to any concerns or ideas you guys have! Feel free to talk to any of us or contact us through the Junior Class Instagram account: @cliftonhs20!!