• January 5or drop by N115 to speak to her

• January 5Want to write for The Hub? Please send your work to Mrs. Miller-Hamilton at [email protected]

The Teen Center – The Hidden Gem of CHS

The Teen Center is the hidden gem of Clifton High School. It is a place where kids can go to do homework, take part in workshops, be tutored and so much more. The Teen Center is run by a lovely staff made up of Anthony, Trish, Betsy, and Hasury. They all work hard to make The Teen Center a very comfortable and healthy environment for kids to express themselves.

Not only is The Teen Center a great environment to be in, it can be used to your advantage as well! At The Teen Center, you can get help with almost everything. The staff can help you with things such as financial aid applications, building your resumes, applying for jobs and applying to colleges. The staff works hard to help you and to make high school life as stress-free as possible. I talked to some students at The Teen Center about some things they enjoy about it and they had nothing but good things to say. One student said “When you walk into The Teen Center, you automatically feel welcomed and at home.” Another student said that “The Teen Center is like a family and I always feel at home at here”. The Teen Center is a place for everyone. Next time you pass it, stop by and talk to the staff. You might end up being part of The Teen Center family!