10 Questions with a Staff Member – Mr. McCunney
Mr. McCunney is the CAST 2 and 3 teacher here at Clifton High School, making him the main man behind the daily morning news. It’s rare that you hear a student doesn’t like him or his class, because his kindness and comedic personality shines through in his classroom. He also shows his dedication to the program by coming in early and staying late daily to make sure everything is in order for tomorrow’s news and all of his students are up to date on their projects. Mr. McCunney is one of the teachers here that make you want to go to school, so we decided to learn a little bit more about the man behind the magic.
1.Have you ever met anyone famous?
Yes, many famous boxers including Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, and Joe Frazier. I also played craps with Montel Williams.
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
39 was pretty cool.
- What fad or trend do you hope will make a comeback?
Suits and dresses- everyday.
- If you were the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
Everything! Then build a house on the beach.
- If you had to choose between hearing or seeing, which would you keep and why?
Tough question! Seeing because I am a TV Production teacher.
- If you had the opportunity to be the opposite sex for the day, what would you do?
Be pampered by everyone and try to understand the feeling of others making me feel inferior simply because of my sex.
- What job would you be terrible at?
Rocket Scientist/Engineer because I can’t do complicated formulas.
- In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?
Sugary soda and rap music.
- How often do you use social media?
- What song or artist do you consider a guilty pleasure?