10 Questions with a Staff Member: Mr. Lesler

Buffalo Bills fan Mr. Lesler is an American History teacher and an adviser for The History Club. His enthusiasm and passion brings history to life, reminding us all that “History is all around us we just have to open up our eyes.” Hopefully, this interview opens people’s eyes to one of the many extraordinary teachers we have here at Clifton High School; Mr. Lesler.

1. If you could live in any period of time , 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, etc, which one you would live in and why? The American Revolution, to see how our Founding Fathers established this great and imperfect nation that we are blessed to call home. 
  2. What Hogwarts house would you be sorted in? My daughter said that my answer is Slytherin
  3. How would you want to change the world? By having people speak to one another and not just stare at their smartphones. 
  4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Ignorant people
  5. Is there a flavor of ice cream you can’t stand? Chocolate Chip Mint
  6. What’s one weird food combination you like that other people would find weird? Potato pancakes topped with sour cream and cottage cheese.
  7. Is there one song, you know all the lyrics to? There are many songs by Metallica, Garth Brooks, and Bon Jovi that I know all the lyrics to. 
  8. How prepared would you be for a zombie apocalypse? You mean, it hasn’t happened yet?
  9. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Myself
  10. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? I would have the powers of flight and invisibility. 

The Clifton Hub • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in